Sunday, December 13, 2009

I generally need to rest - i.e. listen to a meditation CD or sleep - for at least an hour, often two, in the early afternoon in order to be able to function for the rest of the day. Today I persuaded myself that the rest wouldn't be necessary, and instead I'd do some work re-arranging my blog. Well, my tired brain has just managed to delete all my links - a collection that has been added to over the past five years. It's gone - just like that! I'll be sure to take my nap tomorrow.

3 comments:

greenwords said...

Oh dear. Don't you hate how much havoc you can inadvertently wreak with one click of the mouse? Have learnt the hard way myself that skipping the nap is never prudent!

Nicky Reiss said...

Hi Greenwords -
I've been taking my afternoon naps religiously ever since, but I do resent the time lost!
At least I've got the links back now....

Suzy said...

I did the same thing just today. Fortunately if you "followed" blogs than they're still there under followers. Otherwise there is no hope.